We advocate for decision-makers to make changes to improve LGBTIQA+ health and rights.
To advocate we:
- build relationships with decision-makers from across government and political parties
- write submissions and letters on specific public policy proposals
- use the latest research and evidence
- connect decision-makers with stories from our community
- utilise traditional, social and digital media to engage diverse audiences in our causes
- work in partnership with organisations who share our vision and values.